Asseco Central Europe has been certified to meet the highest standards of quality management in the enterpriseand security of production and work organization. Compliance with all requirements for certification of further areas of the company, guarantees reliability and high quality services and products deployed in customers.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Asseco Central Europe implemented and certified Quality Management System (QMS) according the norm ISO 9001 in 2002 for the first time. The system is constantly being improved and maintained in accordance with the requirements of applicable standards. Customer’s satisfaction with the delivered solutions and provided services belongs among the primary goals of the company. In an effort to meet customers’ and business partners’ expectations, Asseco Central Europe focuses particularly on continuous improvement of the quality of provided services and products. This is closely related to the stable, enhanced attention and devoted management, coordination and improvement of the processes in Asseco Central Europe. The professional level of project management is achieved by means of process management, which creates prerequisites for further increases in the quality of the provided solutions and services.
ISO 9001 Quality Certificate has been issued for the following activities:
- Providing of software solutions (sale of off-themself programs as contracted with authors, development of custom software) and realization of projects;
- Design, development, production, implementation, system integration and providing of IT systems operation;
- Information systems development;
- Software development process;
- Hardware and networks delivery and support;
- Provision of consultancy, analytical and advisory services within the field of information and communication technologies;
- Providing for operations of information systems; Software and hardware advisory and consulting services for information systems and Office equipment.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Asseco Central Europe received in 2008 certificate according to the standards of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS). ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems certificate has been issued for the same activities as defined in the previous chapter on the Quality Management System. Although the company has no significant impact on the environment by its subject of business activity and provided services, it strives within its philosophy “to be environmentally responsible”, to help protect human health as much as and contribute to the improvement of the quality of the environment and protect it from possible impacts of its activity.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
To ensure adequate protection of company information as well as information provided by customers, Asseco Central Europe introduced an information security management system according to the ISO 27001 standard. The implemented Information Security Management System (ISMS) was certified by Bureau Veritas in 2010. The obtained certificate is valid for:
- Comprehensive solutions in information and communication technologies (advisory and consulting services, integration services, project management, sales, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of information systems);
- Providing of IT systems operation;
- Software development and providing of IT services.
IT Service Management System
The Company Asseco CE in the Czech Republic was certified according to ISO standard 20000-1 in 2015. System for IT service management (ITSM - Information Technology Service Management System) provides support to process management of an organization in the area of ideal use of information technology, thus contributing to improving the efficiency and quality of IT services. The scope of certification in accordance with ISO 20000-1 is a system of management of IT services provided under the division Public CZ for the operation, management, support and development of information systems.
Confirmation on Industrial Security
Asseco CE disposes of Security Facility Clearance Certificate, issued by the National Security Authority of the Slovak Republic, and Entrepreneur Certificate, issued by the National Security Authority of the Czech Republic, which allow access of the Company to classified information up the level Secret.