Certificates and Policy
The company management is aware of the responsibility to ensure the quality and information security in the provision of its information technology services and places a strong emphasis on supporting strategic goals and customer satisfaction.
Therefore, the company continually improves and adapts the characteristics of its products to the requirements of its customers and relevant stakeholders (eg. employees, suppliers, state and local authorities and NGOs).
The company has implemented management systems:
- ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- ISO 10006 Quality management. Guidelines for quality management in projects
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
- ISO 20000-1 Service management system
- ISO 22301 Security and resilience. Business continuity management systems
- ISO 25000 Software Engineering. Software product Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE)
- ISO 27001 Information security management systems
- ISO 27018 Information technology - Security techniques - Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors (SR)
Our company defined its intentions in the area of management systems, product quality and processes in the documents of the Integrated Management System Policy and Service Management Policy.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 10006 Quality management. Guidelines for quality management in projects
Letter of Conformity ISO 10006_SK
ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
ISO 20000-1 Service management system
ISO 22301 Security and resilience. Business continuity management systems
ISO 25000 Software Engineering. Software product Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE)
ISO 27001 Information security management systems
ISO 27018 Information technology - Security techniques - Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors
Industrial Security and Entrepreneur Certificate
Confirmation on Industrial Security and Entrepreneur Certificate
Asseco CE disposes of Security Facility Clearance Certificate, issued by the National Security Authority of the Slovak Republic, and Entrepreneur Certificate, issued by the National Security Authority of the Czech Republic, which allow access of the Company to classified information up the level Secret.
Integrated Management System Policy
Integrated Management System Policy
Asseco Central Europe, a. s. is one of the most important providers of complex solutions and services in the technology area in the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic.
The integrated management system, including quality management systems, information security, business continuity and environment, presents a symbol of credibility and stability to customers, interested parties and employees of society. It provides a system approach for the implementation and delivery of solutions and services and prevents the occurrence of accidental disagreements, loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability of classified information to society and environmental damage.
The management of the company supports all available means to fulfil the integrated management system policy while accepting the following commitments:
- improve continuously the processes of the company’s further development in an effort to increase customer‘s satisfaction so that all processes are carried out efficiently, with a minimum potential negative impact on the environment, in accordance with the applicable legislative requirements, the requirements of the public authorities and relevant stakeholders.
- Promote staff training and raise awareness. The Integrated management system policy can be implemented only in the active engagement of all employees and therefore the company pays close attention to the development of employees, promotes and ensures their professional growth and awareness in the areas such as quality, information security and environmental protection.
- Create and maintain mutually advantageous relationships with suppliers based on trust, correctness, high quality of services provided and environmental care.
- Ensure environmental protection and compliance with legal and other requirements by preserving the philosophy of “being responsible for the environment”, preventing waste generation and saving natural resources.
- Permanently protect all information assets and personal data in the internal environment and cloud from external and internal threats, misuse, disclosure or destruction in accordance with legislative requirements and internationally recognised information security standards.
- Provide a high level of security for the all our customers and partners by operating, controlling, maintaining and continually improving all information security areas in the context of business activities and risks Company.
- Ensure sustainable continuity of the company’s activities as a stable guarantee of supply for our customers.
- Improve the integrated management system by increasing its efficiency and maintaining the system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO 27001 and ISO 27018 and relevant legal and other requirements.
Service Management Policy
Service Management Policy
Asseco Central Europe, a. s. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is a provider of complex solutions and services in the area of information and communication technologies.
Conscious of the need for quality service provision, management of the company supports the objectives and principles of the provision of services with an emphasis on maximum importance and as its commitment declares this policy of service management:
- The management of the Company provides adequate resources for the planning, implementation, monitoring, review and improvement of service delivery and management. The company ensures that the customer's requirements are set correctly and is committed to meet them, in an effort to increase customers satisfaction.
- The management of the Company shall be adopted annually by the objectives and measures to improve and improve the effectiveness of ITSMS. At scheduled intervals, service management reviews are carried out to ensure their constant suitability, adequacy and efficiency.
- In the company's environment, the rules and principles for the provision of services arising from basic documents binding on all business units of the company, extended to the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and other relevant standards, as well as the requirements of the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic and of the Czech Republic and the contractual requirements, in particular by customers, are implemented.
- The Rules and principles for the provision of services are laid down by a contract containing the agreed parameters of the level of services provided (SLA).
- A procedure for managing and evaluating the risks of services (identifying acceptable levels and accepting the risks of services) is defined.
- All employees of the company and other persons working in the provision of services are required to comply with the rules and principles laid down. Their failure to comply constitutes a breach of the work discipline or contractual agreements with the relevant consequences.
- Activities in this area also include continuous training of all the employees of the company on the principles and current issues of providing services and improving them.