Announcement for shareholders
Annual General Meeting of the Company convened on April 29, 2021
Company Asseco Central Europe, a.s. has convened on May 20, 2020 the Annual General Shareholders Meeting. In connection with the current situation associated with the pandemic spread of COVID-19 has been in the Slovak Republic adopted the legislative changes, which allows for convened General Meeting to use the voting by correspondence.
Information regarding of correspondence voting:
- The ballot paper must be delivered to the company „into own hands “.
- The envelop must be marked by information that the ballot paper is enclosed.
- The envelop with ballot paper must be delivered to the company at least on April 28, 2021.
- The ballot paper must be signed by officially certified signature.
- The legal person who will vote must delivered the valid extract from companies register as well.
All instructions regarding of correspondence voting you can find in the attached invitation.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of the Company
- Draft of Power of Attorney
- Specimen of the Ballot Paper including draft of resolutions
- Individual Company’s Financial Statements for the year 2020
- Consolidated Company’s Financial Statements for the year 2020
- Company’s Report for the year 2020
- Draft of the Bank account announcement
- Articles of Association